An Overview on Smoking and Its Bad Effects
Your style of smoking may not count much. If you are smoking the tobacco cigar, you are still putting your health into great danger. Tobacco has been known to contain substances that work against the health and come along with several bad effects. If you have been wanting to quit on smoking, then below are the points that can help you become more convinced toward an actual and successful quitting.
1. When you start with tobacco, you may not be able to avoid it any more. Tobacco comes with addictive substances that make you want to take in them always. If you try smoking, even just for once, you know that you will not be finding it easy to quit later in time.
2. Tobacco poses side effect on the eyesight. This is not a very common information but smokers in general complain about their unclear eyesight. If you do not quit on smoking, one of the problems that you are likely to encounter in this future is blurred eyeview.
3. When you use tobacco, your mind can all be filled with its sense and smell. It can also dull your own senses. This means that if you become an addict tobacco smoker, you will not want to always smell tobacco and not taste or smell any other thing. This can lead to your lose of appetite and weight loss in the course of time.
4. Quitting on smoking becomes hard when your whole system have been accustomed to it. Your system may not be able to welcome the sudden change you cause to your body, and that is likely to be dangerous.
5. Tobacco smoking does bad to your respiratory system. The smoke gets into your lungs and leave the harmful substances there. The burning also affects your lungs to some extent. You may have noticed that most smokers complain for respiratory ailments like bronchitis and lung cancer, which both start to appear by simple coughing.
6. Smoking is not good for pregnant women. When the smoker is a pregnant women, she and her child can both be damaged. Tobacco substances are not in any way good to anyone, much more to a woman who is pregnant and to a delicate child in her bosom.
Even when there are already a lot of information spread around regarding smoking and all of the bad effects that it can give, still many people are smokers and a huge others are unsuccessful quitters. But with a close look at what harmful effects smoking can do at you, and even look at them one more time, you may get some realization as well as courage to turn the other way. Remember, smoking is definitely bad.